Massachusetts Covid-19 Travel Information
We look forward to welcoming you to the Treehouse Lodge and we want you to know that there is a travel advisory for guests traveling from current high impacted areas. Per Government orders: All visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, who do not meet an exemption, are required to: Complete the Massachusetts Travel Form prior to arrival unless you are visiting from a lower-risk state designated by the Department of Public Health.
Quarantine for 10 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to your arrival in Massachusetts.
If you are unsure if your state is on this list or have any questions about traveling in MA, please visit https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-travel-order for more details and fill out the online form on the site prior to your arrival if you are required.
Our ongoing efforts regarding the threat of COVID-19:
The health and safety of our guests and employees have always been our top priority. During these unfamiliar times, we strive to provide a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
We are following CDC guidelines, state and local official recommendations along with Safe Stay guidelines from the American Hotel & Lodging Association. We will remain up to date on these requirements, and adjust accordingly as future directives come from our state leadership.
Please take a moment to review our new protocols and procedures:
- We will communicate to you prior to your arrival dates and we recommend texting, calling, or e-mailing with your preferences or needs before you arrive.
Arrivals & Departures
- One of our favorite parts of each day is greeting our guests. For now, we have implemented a less interactive check-in procedure for safety. On the day of arrival guests will receive a text and email with their room number and lock box code.
- Check-in hours are 3-7 PM, however you can of course check in after 7 with prior notification.
- The balance on the reservation will be charged pre-paid per our policy. Upon departure, we ask that guests leave their keys in our box beside the front lobby door. Front desk staff will assist with luggage if assistance is needed.
- If you should need a ride to or from the bus stop or ferry terminal upon arrival or departure we would be happy to coordinate this with you with prior notification.
Guests Rooms and Housekeeping
- Each of our guest rooms is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. Staff members have been trained to deliver enhanced cleaning protocols in guest rooms and throughout the entire property such as areas like doors knobs, counters, light switches, handles, keys, bathrooms, remote controls, nightstands, alarm clocks and stair railings. Staff will wear gloves and masks throughout the cleaning of each guest room and bathroom.
- To ensure safety during a guest’s stay, housekeeping and staff will not enter the room unless requested. If requesting additional items, towels, or linens, we recommend doing so prior to arrival.
- Guests are encouraged to leave sealed trash & recycling outside of their door along with towels and linens each morning.
- Guests will need to request ice from the front desk before 6 pm daily.
Social Distancing, Masks and Guest Policies
- We ask guests to be respectful of Massachusetts physical distancing guidelines. Our staff will be masked while working. We require guests to wear a mask when inside of our lobby and when outside while you share a space with several guests as required by State ordinance. For more information about the Commonwealth of Massachusetts guidelines: policies, please visit https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-updates-and-information
- Guests are encouraged to wash hands frequently.
- Please do not come if you are not feeling well, or if you suspect you have been exposed to COVID19 within the last two weeks. More information here.
- If you become sick during your stay, public health guidelines require you to inform us and make arrangements to depart.
Communication during your stay
- We are as concerned about your health as you are, and we know we can all work together to get through these challenging times. In all of these decisions, we are balancing the very real public health impact of COVID-19 with our desire to remain open to your needs. We will continue to do everything possible to keep Treehouse Lodge your safe Cape Cod escape.
Amanda Benoit ~ General Manager